Asus Laptop ROG G751JY

RandomDude555

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
hey sorry if this post seems a little random but i'm wondering if the laptop from Asus the G751JY
is worth buying? and is it possible to carry it around with me? I don't move around my city too much but I heard it is quite annoying carrying a 17 inch laptop while moving around places.

I also wonder which OS should I install in such a laptop? windows 10? or win 8.1?

thanks for answers beforehand :D

Cheers

hang-the-9

Titan
Not sure what you mean about it being possible to carry around with you, it's a laptop, that's what they are made for.

If you are talking about the size, sure larger laptops are more of a pain, they don't fit in backpacks or standard laptop bag for example, are bulkier, etc... Same thing as carrying around a large box instead of a small one.

For the operating system, I think it originally came with 8 since it's a 2014 model, but you should upgrade it to 10. There is also a model on Amazon that comes with 10 already. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DT4A2K6/ref=twister_B01HTVCDXY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

hang-the-9

Titan
Not sure what you mean about it being possible to carry around with you, it's a laptop, that's what they are made for.

If you are talking about the size, sure larger laptops are more of a pain, they don't fit in backpacks or standard laptop bag for example, are bulkier, etc... Same thing as carrying around a large box instead of a small one.

For the operating system, I think it originally came with 8 since it's a 2014 model, but you should upgrade it to 10. There is also a model on Amazon that comes with 10 already. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DT4A2K6/ref=twister_B01HTVCDXY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

RandomDude555

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
hey thanks for the help! I try'd picking the best solution and replying to you for quite a few time but I didn't quite manage which was weird, but now i finally managed :D thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop General Discussion 4
R Laptop General Discussion 2
A Laptop General Discussion 0
Leemi1982 Laptop General Discussion 0
T Laptop General Discussion 0
J Laptop General Discussion 0
T Laptop General Discussion 2
Janja Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 2
Any023 Laptop General Discussion 0
Deygus Laptop General Discussion 0