Asus R510C cant boot

vBandiTv

Estimable
Nov 3, 2015
Hi everyone!

I have an Asus R510C laptop, I have a problem now, that when the laptop turn on, it automatically go to the bios. When I press esc (boot menu) the only option it gives me is bios.
There is a DVD-RW driver, HDD, and USB with windows, but none of them is showed in the boot menu, but if i go to SATA settings there is the HDD and the DVD-RW.
I'v tried to change all the bios settings, reseted the settings, tried every option I have there, but nothing changes. I'v also updated the version of the bios to 300 (the latest version according to Asus).

One more important thing about the laptop - the laptop fall on the ground, and the HDD was broken, so I'v replaced it, maybe this problem can be cosed by some broken part inside? and not a program problem?

Thanks in advance!

vBandiTv

Estimable
Nov 3, 2015
The idea was to install a new windows on that HDD, but when I've tried to boot from the USB (press ESC) the only option I had is "Enter Setup" which is the BIOS.

When I get into the SATA settings, the HDD and the DVD-RW are shown there and its ok, but in the boot menu, they aren't.