Asus Rep Confirms Google Nexus Tablet By June's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't believe these leaked pictures are of a nexus tablet. Maybe the next nexus phone. I can't even believe people will propagate a rumor when even the pictures make it look like a PHONE.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
AT&T is also getting both the Wi-Fi only and LTE version the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700) tablet. It will cost $499, but the rep wasn't clear as to which tablet would offer that pricetag (probably Wi-Fi).

As for the Google Nexus tablet, it will supposedly cost somewhere between $150 and $250.

Here the infinity runs $850 while this Google Nexus tablet will probably hit us for around $499.
I'll still consider my purchase of either because my Iconia A500 is kinda ehh.

gatorproof

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Go look at a Galaxy Note 5.3 inch display. It has pixel density of around 285 or so. Human eye doesn't see past 300. So your theory has zero merit. Not trying to be mean, but most 10 inch displays are around1280x800. Galaxy Note has 1280x800 on a display size roughly at 12.3 sq. In. While 10 inch tablet is about 40+ sq in. So do you see what the math is saying? Now pixels like meg pixels of a camera don't always translate as what we see. Samsung seems to defy math with some of their display.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
ugggh please don't pur the padphone on at&t that'd be a waste i bet they'd consider the tablet "tethering" and it would be limited data... lose all around imo it should be on t mobile or sprrint

Status
Not open for further replies.