asus rog g752vl gaming laptop cpu temp question

packersfan036

Estimable
May 27, 2015
while installing a game and the cpu being under a load sometimes goes up to 90c or sometimes 93c I noticed that temp on core number 1 the other 3 cores seemed to be lower like around the 70s. the cpu in the laptop is a skylake 6700hq i7 is this normal I heard it was but I'm double checking.

Solution
You may be able to play games today but the temps will slowly damage the internals and you won't be able to do that 2 years from now. I used to do the same thing with my laptop and now it can't play games as the fans are worn out.
You may be able to play games today but the temps will slowly damage the internals and you won't be able to do that 2 years from now. I used to do the same thing with my laptop and now it can't play games as the fans are worn out.

Solution

HeroicKevin92

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013

Yea I would definitely take high temps into consideration like the man said. In 1-2 years time the fans will get worn out or worse. Make sure you are taking precautions so that your laptop doesnt have to stress as much to stay cool. Make sure you are in a cool place, maybe with a room fan on for extra air circulation.
Personally I play in the living room because its the coolest area in the house. And I also light 1 candle far away for dust! Lighting a candle now & then where you Game is great because it incinerates the dust particles. Obviously do not forget you have a candle there & always keep it in a safe spot JUST in case you forget!
Good Gaming :)