Solved! Asus VS LENOVO

Sep 29, 2018
The features are similar and the price isn't that far apart but for someone who will be using it to program, animate and edit images, between these two which would be better: Asus Vivobook A542UR-78A93CB2 or LENOVO IP 320-15IKB-454 ?

Solution
Could you provide some links to the machines in question?

I managed to find the ASUS on a Portuguese Mediamarkt site, priced at €899 - same as the Lenovo from PCDIGA - and they do seem very similar in terms of specs. They both come with TN panels, but Lenovo's TN panels are very poor quality. The ASUS uses a 3-cell battery where the Lenovo makes do with a 2-cell unit.

Simply based on the limited data available now, I would recommend the ASUS - most likely a better screen and very likely better battery life.
Could you provide some links to the machines in question?

I managed to find the ASUS on a Portuguese Mediamarkt site, priced at €899 - same as the Lenovo from PCDIGA - and they do seem very similar in terms of specs. They both come with TN panels, but Lenovo's TN panels are very poor quality. The ASUS uses a 3-cell battery where the Lenovo makes do with a 2-cell unit.

Simply based on the limited data available now, I would recommend the ASUS - most likely a better screen and very likely better battery life.

Solution