Asus vs Toshiba model numbers included

Doveface

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm a single mom of two great kids. Long story short, I left a 6 year controlling and abusive relationship 2 years ago. Now that I'm on my own, starting with nothing, but proudly getting an apartment, car and more, want to get myself my own 2 in 1 to be able to start my online business on again, as well as stream music, hold photos, etc. I'm very excited to start my life with my kiddos and want my business to get going soon. I've searched for months. I'm very electronically inclined, but not with brands. I'm looking into the Toshiba L55W-C5357 and the Asus Q504U Notebook PC. I know the obvious differences, but wanted to know which one was actually faster, better in general. The two listings on Amazon for each are the Toshiba with 4.5 by 22 people and the Asus at 5 by 11 people. I've included both item links below. I really need this, and as a single very busy mom, am getting tired of looking but not getting answers. Saw this website and figured you nice people may be able to help! Thx! See below. Toshiba site https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CLVV4DW/ref=aw_wl_ov_... and Asus site https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01J2C2R16/ref=aw_wl_ov_...

Thank you so much!

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Doveface : "Toshiba vs Asus model numbers included"

Doveface

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
What does the merged question response mean? I posted the question in two diff areas of expertise and topic on here on the same night. I wanted to ensure the best answer with diff people. So, what happened here? Thanks.

They consider posting the same question in two different places here to be spamming the forum. Not sure I understand it either, but hey, I'm not running the show.

FWIW, as both machines are configured pretty much the same, the performance difference between the two should be negligible.

I'd probably purchase based on personal preference. Although I do like the backlit keyboard on the ASUS. But then again, the Tosh has an IPS display, which SHOULD provide wider viewing angles.