ATI TV wonder 600 USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwoz

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys, So I recently ordered a ATI USB tuner to watch tv on my computer. I was just wondering if any of you would happen to know if there is a way to get the little remote that comes with it to work with windows media center? I looked around for a driver with no luck. Whenever I try and use the remote a little window opens up that says "catalyst MC is not installed!". This is due to the fact that the remote is usually used in Catalyst media center, but unfortunatly for me this software did not come with my USB Tuner (and its not available for download) for some odd reason.
SO far the adapter works great in windows 7 media player, but it would be great to be able to use the remote.

This is the product: http://www.diamondmm.com/TVW600USB.php

Solution
^ Did you check the ATI support forums? I'd wait another 3-4 weeks, until after the 10/22 official release date for Win7, and then pester ATI to support the new OS on their forums :D. I'm sure they've got something in beta anyway...

fazers_on_stun

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2006
^ Did you check the ATI support forums? I'd wait another 3-4 weeks, until after the 10/22 official release date for Win7, and then pester ATI to support the new OS on their forums :D. I'm sure they've got something in beta anyway...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.