AUX from 2 headphones

raki226

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have ordered a cable like this one:
3-5mm-jack-Aux-input-MP3-interface-fit-Fiat-Alfa-Romeo-car-Audio-Auxiliary-adapter-lead.jpg

and now it has no use because it is not compatible. I was wondering if i could make aux to aux with this cable and a cable from headphones. Anyways, here are the pictures:

First cable
as you can see, this cable has a red, yellow and white wire

Second cable
this one has a red, yellow, blue, green and one which is red/yellow

Now I was wondering (IF it is even possible), which wires do I have to tie together in order to make the aux work?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
If you own a DMM (Digital Multi Meter) this is easy to figure out, because then you will know which of those wire go to which part of the 3-collars plug. As is, you will be making guesses.

Cheap pre-mades cables are 10-cents galore at eBay, why bother band-aiding your own?
If you own a DMM (Digital Multi Meter) this is easy to figure out, because then you will know which of those wire go to which part of the 3-collars plug. As is, you will be making guesses.

Cheap pre-mades cables are 10-cents galore at eBay, why bother band-aiding your own?

Solution

raki226

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
Yeah, I know they are cheap, the problem is that you have to wait approx. 30-50 days for delivery, and I was feeling a bit productive today :)

Anyways, I will try wiring them together and see what success i achieve. Thanks