Bandwidth websites and other problems

sheller

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
I can't download UDK from unreal's website because it's just too damn slow, I mean 200 BYTES slow. I know however that it's not them because I can download from other applications such as steam for 3.0 MB/s, so my question is; what gives?!?

Solution
It's them. If everything you downloaded was slow, then it's your ISP, router, something but if 1 particular thing downloads slow, it's them. You also have to take into account that even though something looks like it comes from the same site, it may not come from the same server. Companies distribute stuff across servers all over the world and maybe what you are trying to download is on a server experiencing some bottlenecks right now,
It's them. If everything you downloaded was slow, then it's your ISP, router, something but if 1 particular thing downloads slow, it's them. You also have to take into account that even though something looks like it comes from the same site, it may not come from the same server. Companies distribute stuff across servers all over the world and maybe what you are trying to download is on a server experiencing some bottlenecks right now,

Solution