Bank Robbers Foiled By GPS Hidden in Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Rucker is 33 and still live in his mommy's house? No wonder he needed money to buy Modern Warfare 2 to play all night.

Get a life, if you want to commit a crime, do it BIG and do it RIGHT!

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
This is why one should check the bags first before leaving the bank. Second hit them fast and mean then they wouldn't have the time to do any thing funny and in the end every one gets to go home while a few get "their" bailout at the expense of the bank rather than nation. I hate bankers they are the scum of the modern age then the backdoor bailouts ($24.5 Trillion USD!) then the ponzi scheme ran by the US federal reserve that bought 90% of the US government debt in 2009. Third every other government is running scams of their own. Cough Rothschild....... Cough Cough

s4fun

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
The smart criminals swindle the money legally. Hold the national economy hostage and everyone over the barrel and demands that you give the money with smile and let them get collect additional bonuses later, all legal by the way.

G

Crime does not pay!
You know what I dislike most about those guys?
They're most likely not doing it to feed their children, they just do it to buy a flatscreen, big car, fancy clothes, large house,or more drugs for themselves that they don't really need!

because of people like them, we can expect police to investigate more into other people's incomes.. Pretty soon the state monitors and controls everything

jaybus

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
So the next losers will now know to take the wrappers off the stacks of bills and leave the wrappers and bags on a bus.

Trashit

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Aahhh i remember the days back when people had to work for their illegal money. Nowadays its all credit fraud this and phisging scam that. I demand more Bank Job and less Swordfish, alas this is THG and Halle Berry is hot :p

Trashit

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Aahhh i remember the days back when people had to work for their illegal money. Nowadays its all credit fraud this and phisging scam that. I demand more Bank Job and less Swordfish, alas this is THG and Halle Berry is hot :p

jjesusfreak01

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
Seriously...never ask for money in bags. Ask for loose cash in large denominations, and have them hand it to you while you put it into your own bag. Thats just sad, they left with a bag of money, but it only amounted to $9000. A stack of 100 $100 bills would fit in my pocket and be more money than these guys made off with. Next time plan ahead before you try and rob the bank, rookie.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Maby he needed the cash to pay the fines after convicted of copying a single mp3 that would otherwise likely ruined his life anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.