Basic laptop to play Sim3 and expansion packs

BP328

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
Hello,
I am looking for a reasonable priced laptop for my daughters birthday, she is obsessed with Sim3 and expansion packs, also for high school and general web surfing. Something compact and lightweght. Thanks for any recommendations.

BP

MissLady6

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
I currently have a Compaq Presario CQ57 and it worked great when I only had the Sims 3. But when I bought Ambitions and Latenight it started to run slow but still playable. Then, I bought Generations and it's ridiculously slow. I just bought Seasons but I'm definitely not interested in installing it on this laptop because it's obvious it can't handle the games. I looked up the specs and found out that my laptop has 1.4 GHZ (No wonder it was so slow ! :eek: ) So basically I'm looking for a laptop that can perform well with the expansions I have ( Sims 3, Ambitions, Latenight, Generations, Seasons & Im planning on buying Pets soon) while staying relatively in my budget ( $400). I've looked on various posts and I just thought I'll post my info up to get some assistance because I really miss playing my games its been way to long lol I also want to be about to video chat because I also use Oovoo.

Does anybody have any suggestions on which laptop I should get? I'm willing to up the price to $500 but it'll have to be worth it.

TRENDING THREADS