Solved! battery runs down below 50 percent and suppose I start it up again, battery status shows low n turn off.

Jan 6, 2019
i have inspiron 5370, whenever my battery runs down below 50 percent and suppose I start it up again, battery status shows low n turn off. When I plug it in ,it again shows 50 percent charge. Any Fix?

Solution
Sounds like the battery is giving you a false reading. Which is extremely common for a battery that is going bad. As they go bad less and less of its capacity is actually accessible/working. So while it will say 50% of it is is good, it is likely that 50% is part that no longer holds a charge. Eventually none of it will hold a charge.

Your best bet, replace the battery. And don't go cheap aftermarket. They can be hit or miss with if they work correctly. It is better to go OEM.
Sounds like the battery is giving you a false reading. Which is extremely common for a battery that is going bad. As they go bad less and less of its capacity is actually accessible/working. So while it will say 50% of it is is good, it is likely that 50% is part that no longer holds a charge. Eventually none of it will hold a charge.

Your best bet, replace the battery. And don't go cheap aftermarket. They can be hit or miss with if they work correctly. It is better to go OEM.

Solution