Hello I have a BenqRL2455HM and when I leave it there for at least 5 minutes the screen goes black and it says out of range (I'm using an HDMI) I have the hertz at 60 and my resolution at 1920x1080 (native) I also tried to go to a trouble shooter.
I noticed that when I used trouble shooter to scan for the problem it tried its hardest to bring the screen back to normal, but it ended making the screen black. I really need help. If you could please tell me what my problem could be or if you have any questions to ask me.
Is it connected to a laptop or desktop PC? Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter if it's a laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it doesn't work do a clean install of the graphics driver of your PC.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to uninstall anything related to the graphics card in Programs and Features.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.