best gaming notebook under 1400 dollars ??????????????

swarnava dey

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
hi friends . i want to buy a gaming notebook next year . can you suggest the best one under 1400 dollas . it must be future proof for atleast 3-4 years and it should run all the latest games on med -to high settings . please help me . another thing that is i am indian and the prices of gaming notebooks are twice than that of in usa so i will be asking one of my relative at abroad to bring that for me . will i get warranty in india after purchasing that ????????????????????????

Next year? If so then WAIT! There will be lot newer gaming laptops by mid 2016 which will be better than 2015 gaming notebooks.

Make sure you get a thick gaming laptop like the GT72 dominator pro. Any of the thin ones gets too hot and they have throttling issues.

swarnava dey

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
i want a laptop because now i am reading in class 0 next year i will be in class 11 then after passing out i will be moving out then i cannot carry a desktop with me . thats why . are you people sure that the laptops brought from usa will cover global arranty then it is ok for me . i will wait a bit then . hope i would get the best bang gaming laptop in my buget ( $ 1300)

Half Life

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
ive said that before, and I'm saying it again, don't waste peoples time swarnava!! one year is too long for a laptop discussion

also, I am pretty sure you are not eligible to post messages without dad's consent. this is the internet my friend, a very dangerous place.

why don't you ask dad to post a month or so before you go to class 11

Not really. Over the years of looking at laptops, I rarely see older laptops being sold. Good example is the NVidia 700M series notebooks, they're pretty much all gone.

Plus, 2016 laptops at probably the same price as 2015 laptops will perform better.

Now if your willing to go refurbished then that's a different story.