Best Headphone Amp for HD800

Derpinz297

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
I was thinking that sometime in the future I will upgrade my audio setup and purchase the Sennheiser HD800 headphones, but I don't know what amplifier would be a good choice. Someone recommended the Teac HA-501, but I'm also starting with elecronic music production and I've been told that there would be something better to suit my needs. The two things that I really care about are low-latency and absolute top-notch sound quality. With that in mind, I will happily accept ideas in any price range. The help is greatly appreciated.

Solution
Any price range? If you are doing professional music production and you need the best quality, you could look at the M2Tech Vaughan, howver that is $8000.

Other amps to consider: HeadAmp GS-X, Woo Audio WA22, DNA Stratus,

Just a note: I have never tried any of these. I am only going off of what others have recommended in the past.

hysteria357

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013
Any price range? If you are doing professional music production and you need the best quality, you could look at the M2Tech Vaughan, howver that is $8000.

Other amps to consider: HeadAmp GS-X, Woo Audio WA22, DNA Stratus,

Just a note: I have never tried any of these. I am only going off of what others have recommended in the past.

Solution