Best IEMs for Bass Types of Music - EDM, House, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Liquid Varieties - £100-£300 Budget

Share2Care

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2014
Aloha Ladies & Gents.

I am happy to spend up to/around £300 for the right pair of IEMs. I have saved up for these so getting the right pair is really important to me.So looking to invest in a pair of IEMs that can deliver an earth shattering amount of beautiful clean bass. All types of bass but not at a complete cost to the mids, trebles, highs etc. I am looking for something that will deliver not only the filthy bass drops but the beautiful female vocals of an example of Koven.aongst many, many others.

All types of Electronic Dance Music...Deadmau5, Daft Punk as a quick example but also House, Trance, Breaks, D&B, Trap, Liquid D&B, Deep House, Electro House, Melodic Dubstep, Indie Dance and I can go on and on but hopefully, you have a sense of what I am looking for.

I love all music but for this area, I am willing to invest in a pair of IEMs that sound best with these 'types' of music.

Eutrophic forms of D&B, House, Trance, Dubstep is a sweet spot....Tunes on Liquicity channel on YouTube or MrSuicideSheep and the various mixes. These two YouTube channels are some of my favourites for the music. Liquid & Uplifting.

Please help, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you :)

ien2222

Distinguished
Hey there,

Just as an fyi, fit is critical with IEM's. Though I don't really have any suggestions per se, I thought I'd mention this and at least suggest that if possible, to get whatever you choose from a place that you can return them if they don't work for you.

For the bass region and even some of the lower mid to mid range depending on the IEM, you need a good seal to get proper response. Any suggestion you end up receiving will be with the caveat of a good fit.

Head-Fi.org would be a good place to get suggestions too.

Share2Care

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2014
Aloha Ladies & Gents.

Can all you IEM gurus, audiophiles, music lovers everywhere please help me get a pair of IEMs for the types of music in my original post.

Please help me get a dream pair of IEMs.... Around £300.

Help me spend my money and make me smile every time I press play.

Thank you all kindly.