Question Best music player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeyefxr

Honorable
Nov 16, 2013
Ok a can of worms, what is the best music player, the android one is crap it beaks up albums all over the place.
I have tried Audify music and that does not do shuffle just keeps looping one track.
I am not looking for anything fancy just want to play music, it must shuffle of course and prefer not to have dark ones though i know they may have lighter themes as well.

hawkeyefxr

Honorable
Nov 16, 2013
Ok a can of worms, what is the best music player, the android one is crap it beaks up albums all over the place.
I have tried Audify music and that does not do shuffle just keeps looping one track.
I am not looking for anything fancy just want to play music, it must shuffle of course and prefer not to have dark ones though i know they may have lighter themes as well.

Ok i see this got many replies mmmm any way the app i chose was JetAudio as it is a clean simple app and does what i want! It does have quite a few features to play with, but prefer the simplicity, i want to listen to music not kin fiddle with the app.
There was a small downside for a while in that when i shut down the app it kept playing up in the notifications bar. You close it by tapping in the top right corner and scroll down and choosing exit at the bottom, bit like closing a pc down.
I will now buy it

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
In my list there are some best music player which i used most of the times:
  1. Amazon prime Music
  2. Wynk Music
  3. Spotify
  4. Gaana
  5. MX player
Personally speaking I Like Amazon prime Music the most because it gives Excellent Audio quality and a simple and easy user interface.

DarkSoulz20

Great
Sep 8, 2020
VLC player, its open sourced, its ad free, and its lite and functional. Its an all in one music and video player.

Status
Not open for further replies.