Best PC speakers under 50$?

ssddx

Glorious
something along the lines of the logitech z323 would work though the creative t3300 or edifier m1380 are other options. the edifier might have better audio than the logitech but has poor subwoofer output and bad design options.

for just a bit more you could get into something like a mini lepai 2020+ stereo amplifier and b652 or mb42 bookshelf speakers for a nice little 2.0 setup.

ssddx

Glorious
something along the lines of the logitech z323 would work though the creative t3300 or edifier m1380 are other options. the edifier might have better audio than the logitech but has poor subwoofer output and bad design options.

for just a bit more you could get into something like a mini lepai 2020+ stereo amplifier and b652 or mb42 bookshelf speakers for a nice little 2.0 setup.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B-M-C Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 2
W Audio 2
R Audio 1
E Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
C Audio 3
Brown66 Audio 3
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 0
manoj3sharma Audio 0
A Audio 1
BreadgoatX Audio 0
V Audio 1
J Audio 8
Similar threads
Question Logitech Z5500 speaker upgrade -Nucleus Ti Micro Speakers
Question JBL speaker issues
Question 2 Computers, 1 Set of Speakers - 3.5mm Splitter Isn't Working
Question Left speaker playing from subwoofer
Question Microphone is playing computer audio even when muted
Question Sound Blaster Z Headphone / Speaker switching
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question I'm looking for good PC speakers but can't decide on any
Question Can l set up on tablet a system to play on various speakers in diff rooms via bluetooth from l sterio?
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How to connect older (but great) speakers (2) to newer LED TV?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Question Speakers for both PC and Monitor? Audio Splitter?
Question My sony sa d 100 speaker not working adopter is fine
Question Can I use PC Speakers and Bookshelf Speakers simultaneously?
Question Dual Monitor PC Setup, issues with Soundbar
Question Creative Speakers cracking sound even when there is no input
Question how can I connect a SYBA USA VGA to HDMI converter Audio connector to an external amp/speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY