Question Best Possible Laptop Under $600-$700

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoDelta

Commendable
Aug 19, 2019
I didn't really want to ask this (I know how annoying posts like these are) but I've been doing a lot of searching and so far have come up empty. So, here goes.

I'm on a tight budget, but I am in need of a new laptop/desktop replacement for work and CAD (and maybe light gaming), that will last for many years (must be newer gen hardware and future-proofed).

I'm looking for a minimum spec of a Core i7 (or similar) and some sort of dedicated graphics card. I don't want Intel Graphics in any form. Larger RAM/hard drive is nice but not required upfront as long as I can upgrade later. Beyond that I don't really care at this point.

Any suggestions or hidden gems (ie laptops that are amazing even though they have slightly lower specs) would be highly appreciated.

Oct 21, 2019
Hello there,
I created an account just to answer your question only to realize you are probably living in the us so we are not having the same prices.
Eventhough I would recommend you to have a look at xiaomis new laptops. At least in europe you won't get as much power for 700€ as with the new xiaomi lineup. The onliest weakpoint is the mx250 graphics card but you get an i7 10th gen. The new i7 - 10510u is really powerful and depending on how xiaomis stock TDP settings are you won't even have to tweak anything to unlock the power. Theoretically, the i7 - 10510u can boost up to 4,3 ghz on all cores and 4,9 ghz on one which is really incredible. Adequate cooling provided ofc.
[LINK removed]
Let me know which laptop you decided to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

joesemos

Banned
BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
I am providing some list of the laptop where you can get Best lapy under 600$
Dell Inspiron 3000 17.3″
HP Pavilion 15-da1005dx
HP Pavilion 15t
HP Envy 13t
ASUS ZenBook 14
Lenovo Yoga 730 15″
Dell Inspiron 15 7586

Oct 21, 2019
I am providing some list of the laptop where you can get Best lapy under 600$
Dell Inspiron 3000 17.3″
HP Pavilion 15-da1005dx
HP Pavilion 15t
HP Envy 13t
ASUS ZenBook 14
Lenovo Yoga 730 15″
Dell Inspiron 15 7586
Did you even read his question? All of your proposed laptops have intel or amd on board graphics. He wanted a dedicated graphics card.
One of these laptops doesn't even have a full hd screen. Are you joking? What kind of advice is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.