Best Render for Adobe Premiere Elements 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014
I usually do Youtube vids at 1080p 60fps with Windows Live Movie Maker, but needed to edit more than 2 music clips at once. But when I took a look at these render options, the max was 30FPS. Why is that? If WLMM can do it for FREE at a basic level, why can't Adobe, the leader in everything, do this?

Also, is Cyberlink Powerdirector 13 as unstable as people say it is? I haven't gotten a crash. But I've been barely using it...

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

Well, you technically could, with adding music with the music option, then adding narration. But for some reason, the narration is weirdly connected with the video, so when I cut the split video and narration music section, it doesn't edit it correctly. But the music does.

For example, insert two music pieces in the same place with the music option. Doesn't work.

Anyway, I'd just like to know how to do the best export in Adobe Premiere Elements 13. (Whoops, should take out Photoshop)

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

Figured out how to export 1080p 60FPS in Premiere. What's the difference between PAL and NTSC?

Yeah, 1 video, then me talking, then my friend talking, both at the same time (dual commentary). Video has no sound.

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

Ok, so just use NSTC? You kinda have to choose one of the two when encoding. And apparently, there was an option for 60FPS in lots of the exporting options. Out of Premiere Elements and Cyberlink DirectPower, what would you choose? Thanks for the help :). It was a pleasure chatting with you.

PS: What's a good mbps rate for video rendering? Adobe asks me that...

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

I've never used another video editor except for light iMovie usage and WLMM. Would you suggest that or what ur using? Cause I can get Photoshop with the Adobe Premiere for free.

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

I haven't heard great things about the G930. It's wireless, and that's bad, being 1 foot away from my PC. And that mic might not be as good as the headset mic though. Looks a little, I dunno, like it should be understated.

Cabong

Estimable
Mar 12, 2015

Hi there!

Just got Premiere, also looking how to export 1080p 60FPS. Can you tell me how you did it?

TIA

AgentLOL

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

Go to AVHC or XAVC-5, hit advanced, then create a new template, and somewhere should be FPS. Oh, you also have to choose a 1080p preset first too.

Cabong

Estimable
Mar 12, 2015

Got it!!

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.