Best Streaming Service - Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and More

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2018
Where is YouTube TV??? This is the best alternative to Cable out there. NEW PROGRAMING, not streaming a zillion shows that went off the air because they sucked. Local channels, sports, unlimited DVR. Most streaming services don't even offer DVR capabilities and if they do it's extra cost and limited. I mostly want to get major league sports & racing and I don't want to watch them live with a million commercials. I want to record them and watch them hours, days or weeks later. This is the only platform that will do that other than cable or satellite.

Jan 27, 2019
Is Centurylink throttling down Netflix? Have Netflix HD in my plan but the resolution if very bad in most cases, like 480p at the most. I play Amazon Prime and the resolution is outstanding! Why the difference? My smart player is plugged directly into my modem, no wireless going on. Thinking of switching over to Xfinity. My Centurylink is a 80mbps plan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.