Best value portable CD Player

Kim Siebert

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011
Hi, I want to buy a CD/MP3 player... A little old fashioned, but there it is! How do I spend my hard earned cash best? I do appreciate good sound, please.

Kim

Solution
the people from shenzhenelectronic have been posting on here lately trying to lure some people to the website. all of them seem to say they have dealt with the website and all seem to have photos that look like models.

sounds pretty shady to me. just like all the spam on the news site comments.

---

as for a cd player.. even cheap $10-20 players sound fine. almost all feature 20-45sec skip protection as well. going with a major brand for a slightly higher price tag might net you a better warranty and a few more features but that is about it.

your local retail chain (walmart, sears, etc..) are perfectly fine for this.

CompTIA_Rep

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Where to start...
You almost can't go wrong this late in the game. As long as you stick with a good brand, like Sony, find one that matches the features you want.

They all should be under $40-$50 bucks by now.

the people from shenzhenelectronic have been posting on here lately trying to lure some people to the website. all of them seem to say they have dealt with the website and all seem to have photos that look like models.

sounds pretty shady to me. just like all the spam on the news site comments.

---

as for a cd player.. even cheap $10-20 players sound fine. almost all feature 20-45sec skip protection as well. going with a major brand for a slightly higher price tag might net you a better warranty and a few more features but that is about it.

your local retail chain (walmart, sears, etc..) are perfectly fine for this.

Solution