Better hybrid laptop for college student: Asus touch 2 in 1 vs Toshiba click pro 2?

Winte

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015
After doing research, both of these average out to the same rating so I just wanted a third opinion.
All I require is that the battery life can last at least 4-6 hrs, unplugged; i can easily multi task b/w note taking and projects and music/video streaming; and something that will last at least 3 years or longer in terms of space/ram and smooth functionality.
I currently have a toshiba satelitte c655 and i just dislike that its not very portable friendly. So which laptop do you think meets more with my needs an asus or a toshiba?

I heard the toshiba click keyboards arent very likeable which is important but ive also heard asus touchscreen often malfunction...opinions? Please help cus Im not a computer tecchy by any means

Solution
D
Looking at the raw specs, I would go for the Toshiba Satellite Click 2. It also looks really nice.
D

Deleted member 1697763

Do you have a budget and also a preference for screen size? Do you want it to be an ultrabook or will a regular laptop suffice?

Winte

Estimable
Jan 10, 2015

Yes I cant surpass $7/800.oo. Which is why im trying to decide between the toshiba click 2 or asus 2 in 1?

D

Deleted member 1697763

Looking at the raw specs, I would go for the Toshiba Satellite Click 2. It also looks really nice.

Solution