BIG Problem with Dell Inspiron n5110 Deep sleep LAN, Disappeared drives and more I need an expert PLEASE HELP

Mostafa Mahmoud

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
I have Dell Inspiron n5110 I had a problem with my HDD and I had to replace it so I got a new HDD adn saw a youtube video and replaced the HDD but after I Installed the windows I couldn't find the LAN Drive and when tried to install it it said deep sleep or something like that and I thought it's okay I still have the 2 wireless drives and the same thing happened to LAN Drive happened to Bluetooth drive it's a year now since I Changed the HHD and now the two wireless drives disappeared too I installed a clean windows and 1 of them is back but I need the other 1 as I'm using my laptop as hotspot as my room is away from my router and I can't relocate it and can't use cable for now
Please I need help I'm desperate here I want all available solutions like 1st do this if didn't work do that and so on PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

turkey3_scratch

Estimable
Herald
Jul 15, 2014
When you fresh install Windows you need to download drivers for your components. Drivers are software that enables Windows to recognize and fully utilize hardware. You can download the drivers for your parts from the manufacturer's website, and you can find out your exact components with your laptop model number.

Mostafa Mahmoud

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

of course I have done that I won't bother asking if I didn't to the simple thing that I download my drives and install them