Bios legacy booting prblem

Bandham manikanta

Estimable
Nov 12, 2015
Unfortunately i changed the legacy boot option to disable... now it is nt shwng bios itself.. when i swtch on the system it is shwng nothng... can u plss help plss... as soon as pssble

Solution
Well You would Just Open your desktop case and pry the battery off and wait Like the last Poster said. Or Newer Motherboards have a clear cmos button on the back of the Computer. Or last One some motherboards have the clear cmos button on the motherboard itself. Look for a clear cmos button. And the button will be small so push it in with Like a pen or a pencil. That should work then you can boot back into the bios and tweak to the settings of your choice..

Thanks Kinnyr90

Bandham manikanta

Estimable
Nov 12, 2015

bt mine is desktop brother... hw to do?

Kinnyr900

Estimable
Aug 24, 2015
Well You would Just Open your desktop case and pry the battery off and wait Like the last Poster said. Or Newer Motherboards have a clear cmos button on the back of the Computer. Or last One some motherboards have the clear cmos button on the motherboard itself. Look for a clear cmos button. And the button will be small so push it in with Like a pen or a pencil. That should work then you can boot back into the bios and tweak to the settings of your choice..

Thanks Kinnyr90

Solution