bitdefender 2013 total security

deepanshumunjal

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
i am using bitdefender 2013 total security trial. It has detected threats which are clean such as Intel Rapid Storage .exe files and graphics drivers. I searched detected files in "Events" but i can not do anything to tell bitdefender that it is clean . What to do?? I also went to "quarantine" tab to recover them but none of the files detected were present there.

What should I do?

Solution
I sent this to the Bitdefender forums and got this:

hello, you need to add them in TS settings to the antivirus excluded processes list. make sure the allow radio button is selected. then restart and they should work fine without any further warnings.

XiRw

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Thats weird considering I used to use Bitdefender TS 2013 on a system with Intel Rapid Storage and Nvidia drivers and it never flagged anything suspicious. Make sure you don't have autopilot on so it does not quarantine and delete it by itself. I would scan it with something else to just make sure or upload it to VirusTotal.com

It can be a bug so try updating BD and see what happens.

XiRw

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
I sent this to the Bitdefender forums and got this:

hello, you need to add them in TS settings to the antivirus excluded processes list. make sure the allow radio button is selected. then restart and they should work fine without any further warnings.

Solution

deepanshumunjal

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012

thank you for spending time to help me out. But I have uninstalled it. I am happy with Kaspersky and the settings are easy to understand.
Though I have lost my files. From now on I will never ever install an antivirus unless i see trouble. I did not have any virus but only those drivers and rapid storage.

TRENDING THREADS