Black fixed lines on LG led tv.

Sep 10, 2018
Hi this is my first time posting and I'm looking for some help I just recently noticed fix solid black white and gray lines on the left side of my LG LED TV. the only thing I can think of that possibly might have happened that day which was yesterday is that I went to wipe it gently with a damp cloth as I do from time to time later on when I went to watch TV I noticed 3 fix lines on the left side of the screen. I'm hoping to try and fix this myself is there any advice I could get on what the problem could be and what to do? Thank you for your responses

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 54
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
LG 32LB5600-UZ: sound but no picture, totally black screen. Which parts to try to fix it?
My lg screen has only black screen, but has sound. What can I do to fix it?
how to repair vertical black lines fixed in the middle of lg plasma screen
Fix tv when screen is black and there's static
I have a sharp liquid crystal lc60c6600u screen is black except for colorfull lightning bolt can I fix it?
Nintendo Switch Won’t Turn On - Black Screen Fix
How to use superglue and black .tape to fix case on curve screen tv
My sony bravia went all black, the sounds still working but the screen is all black, how can i fix this, need help oks
I have a new samsung smart tv and hooked up dvd player but dvd's only come on in black and white. How do i fix this? I am not
The bottom part of my laptop (Dell) screen is black. How do I fix it?
How much to fix samsung 50 in flat scteen with black on bottom of screen
How much will it cost to get black lines fixed in the middle of the plasma screen ?
How can I fix my tv?it has picture and sound,but the screen is black
Can my TV be fixed? TV shows no picture, but plays all sound! TV screen is pitch black. Shows red light on bottom right.
How to fix a black screen tv!
i connected my laptop to the projector and the laptop screen goes black and no picture on the screen how can i fix this please
My Mitsubishi 55in HDTV has a black screen how do I fix. it?
My Sony bravia comes on flashes sony then goes black and the power indicator light stays on green how do I fix this
LG LED TV has no picture (black screen) but still has sound - can it be fixed?
LCD TV has no picture (black screen) but still sound - can it be fixed?

ASK THE COMMUNITY