Black screen, LCD and Digitizer/Touch broken. Suicidal.. (Samsung TAB S 8.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznorok669

Commendable
Mar 16, 2016
Hi.. I've just had my tablet returned from abroad still broken. Multiple shops in my country and abroad do not have the parts that need replacing.

This issue is causing my family a lot of stress and I feel something is going to fucking blow up if it won't fix. There is a whole lot of oter problems and just repairing this would do a lot of good.

Its 10 months old and it broke from a drop from december of last year. We've taken it to multiple shops that did not have the parts but they all confirmed its still functioning. Just the screen and digitzer needs replacing.. had a cousin traveling abroad take it and try the shops there but to no avail. No one so far have the LCD/Screen/Digitizer parts for this Samsung Tab S 8.4

I've done some research online and the missing parts would add up to 200$. Which I am VERY willing to pay and get over with. But the shops I've tried so far do not have the parts for it. Self repair won't do as I feel I would damage it further.

I am very adamant on it getting fixed. Please do not tell me to buy a new phone or have the data transferred externally. I am willing to have it sent abroad in the states or whatever as long as its assured the parts will be replaced and I'll have it back with the data untouched.

How fucking simple is it, really.. the screen and touch do not work.. but it still functions as a phone and the data inside is still there as is. No shops we've tried so far have the parts for it but confirm my previous points. That it is still functioning and data is still on it as if untouched..

Solution
is the lcd screen also broken as in screen bleeding or distorted colors?
http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s-8-4-t700-parts/
Status
Not open for further replies.