Awmed

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
I just dropped my new Galaxy Note 5 and screen went blacked out and blue LED is always on!!! I can't do anything soft boot.. Hard boot.. Recovery.. Nothing. Even not vibrating or making sounds!! Just there is a black screen with blue LED on... Even no calls can receive..
Is this problem with the LCD?? I'd LCD is damaged it can still boot up and receive calls nah?? Please anyone help me soon. What's this issue

Solution
Normally when the screen goes, other things still function, like the device turning on, turning off, calls ring through but can't be answered (no way to tap the screen). However since the device was dropped, more than just the display could have been damaged. It is completely possible that the motherboard was damaged, if not other things within the phone.

If the phone is under warranty (even though you dropped it) you might want to check with the manufacturer to see if it can be repaired or replaced for a small/reasonable amount.

If it isn't under warranty, then you have the option of taking it apart yourself, getting new parts, and installing them yourself. However, if you are not very tech savvy you may want to consider taking it to...
Normally when the screen goes, other things still function, like the device turning on, turning off, calls ring through but can't be answered (no way to tap the screen). However since the device was dropped, more than just the display could have been damaged. It is completely possible that the motherboard was damaged, if not other things within the phone.

If the phone is under warranty (even though you dropped it) you might want to check with the manufacturer to see if it can be repaired or replaced for a small/reasonable amount.

If it isn't under warranty, then you have the option of taking it apart yourself, getting new parts, and installing them yourself. However, if you are not very tech savvy you may want to consider taking it to a local tech or repair place and see if they can fix it.

Solution