BlackBerry Bold 9930 Now Available on Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonAkkerman

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2008
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]I know the 9700 had the longest batter life in the history of man kind! I could go a week without charging that phone.[/citation]
I'm not that familiar with Black Berry products, but I can assure you that will not be the case with a 1.2Ghz Snapdragon.

heffeque

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2002
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]I know the 9700 had the longest batter life in the history of man kind! I could go a week without charging that phone.[/citation]
The Nokia C1-00 can do 48 days without charging ;-)

chooi800

Distinguished
May 14, 2011
Nice post! Fantastic!!! Bookmarked this web page that has this striking guidance about internet phones. Will arrive back to see if there are any updates. You, the author, are a master. Many thanks.

LukeyB

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
This is actually a decent device. All of the OS7 phones are. They all have new hardware and software capabilities, and a smooth BlackBerry OS. (yes, finally) This should hold people over until the QNX superphones come out and leave RIM critics (reviewers) scrounging for negative comments like "doesnt feel good" or "don't like the color or shape". RIM just has to realize this is a band-aid to slow the bleeding, and take the QNX device with all seriousness and work with tenacity.

I have to say, though, anyone who knows anything about real operating systems will agree, if there is any subsidiary company to have under your belt for OS development in a dire situation, it's QNX.

Status
Not open for further replies.