Blue Yeti permanent mute help me please

tsuki.no.fuyumi

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
Hi, my Blue Yeti was working perfectly up until two days ago when I accidentally pressed the mute button while plugging the cable into my mic, but when I turned off mute, it still wasn't recording my voice. In other words, my mute button stopped working and my voice isn't being detected, but I can still hear my computer through the earphones connected to my Blue Yeti and my computer still recognizes the Blue Yeti as an input and output source. I have no idea how to fix this and I am not sure what exactly is wrong with it either...
Thank so much in advance!
p.s. I contacted Blue for support but they still haven't responded and it's been two days. I don't know what else to do ):

tsuki.no.fuyumi

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

I've tried it on both Windows and Mac computers, and I've fiddled with settings on both to no avail, so it seems to be following the Yeti ://

Failed or defective mute button....

Any warranty left?

Continue to press Blue for support via chats, emails, etc..

Document your correspondence to keep a record of any promises or requirements to obtain a refund or replacement - if applicable.

Hopefully you will be eligible for one or the other.

tsuki.no.fuyumi

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

That's what I'm thinking now too ): and no, it's past the warranty date unfortunately...
I'll definitely keep trying to contact Blue. Thanks for trying though!