Bluestacks .apk help

Digixfr34k

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015
hello..... i decided to check out bluestacks because well its a android emulator, non the less so far in my experience , its flawed, that or i'm flawed, anyways i downloaded a APK file, install it in bluestacks, icon appears , click on it, and all i get is errors, one gives me a wifi error, one said i haven't paid for it, another one wants to update, but cant, so i dunno what to do, i've tried looking up tutorials but all i see people using is going to there app store like u would on your phone, does any one have a good way to bypass this or im just wasting my time with this program, figured it would be easy like a snes or a nes emulator, get the rom file or APK file, run it play, should be that simple thats what emulators are for

Solution
Yes, you are wasting your time. One of the reasons we don't like advising on emulators here in Tom's is the issue of Intellectual Property Rights and the other is they usually cause havoc in peoples' devices.

I foresee a reset is heading your way. Power off then power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
Yes, you are wasting your time. One of the reasons we don't like advising on emulators here in Tom's is the issue of Intellectual Property Rights and the other is they usually cause havoc in peoples' devices.

I foresee a reset is heading your way. Power off then power and volume down buttons simultaneously.

Solution