Bluetooth Headphones Can't Connect to PC (Windows 8)

TheVirtualBomb

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
I have a pair of headphones (Sony mdr-zx330bt) and they will not connect to my PC. I recently purchased a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless USB adapter and my computer recognizes it but when I try to pair my headphones, my computer can't seem to recognize them. I've looked online for multiple solutions and tried a ton of things but nothing worked. If you can help me, that would be great!

While the computer recognizes the adapter that doesn't mean it is functioning correctly. If it was/is you should be able to see the headphones on the laptop. If you can't then you may need updated software and drivers or there may be something wrong with that adapter.

While the computer recognizes the adapter that doesn't mean it is functioning correctly. If it was/is you should be able to see the headphones on the laptop. If you can't then you may need updated software and drivers or there may be something wrong with that adapter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 0
Supertoine_FR Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 0
ggggggggggunit Laptop Tech Support 0
sam72 Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Water damage: Some keys (t,y,Tab,ctrl,f3, f4, f6) not working EVEN with USB/bluetooth keyboard, but touchscreen keyboard working. HP Pavilion x360
Question I changed the volume on google now i have no headset audio unless using Bluetooth headphones. The mic works and registers still though.
Question Audio issues with Bluetooth 5 Headphones (Motorola Escape 220) with Bluetooth 4 Laptop (Toshiba Satellite L50-C)
Question Bluetooth headset only works in stereo mode will not funcion in headset mode.
Info Drivers for Qualcom Atheros AR956x Bluetooth drivers
Solved! connecting laptop to pc to share bluetooth
Question Lost BlueTooth on HP Zbook 17
Question Bluetooth headphones cut out/lags randomly when connected with another bluetooth device (xbox one controller) Asus BT-400
Question Bluetooth keeps disconnecting in my HP Pavillion x360 laptop
Question USB Ports and bluetooth not working
Solved! Bluetooth headphones sound distortion and crackling
Question Way to fix bluetooth headphones stuttering after watching streamed videos?
Solved! How can you use 2 Bluetooth headphones on one tv
How to Pair the Bluetooth Q35 Headphones With MacBook Pro
Bought some bluetooth headphones with a mic, but mic doesnt work on bluetooth, only when its wired.
can i use my mobile's headphone on my laptop connecting my phone through bluetooth or wifi to use as a wireless headphone?
No sound from speakers and headphone, but HDMI and Bluetooth speaker works
My bluetooth JAM Transit headphones
Problem With Bluetooth Headphones
Pairing music with several bluetooth headphones at one time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY