Bluetooth Mouse Looks Like Turtle, Hides Keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
You know, windows does have On-Screen keyboard which includes a keypad for those that don't want to spend the hefty price tag this thing is likely to have.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]You know, windows does have On-Screen keyboard which includes a keypad for those that don't want to spend the hefty price tag this thing is likely to have.[/citation]

Have you EVER actually used the number pad?
Think about it as using a calculator. Its bloddy awesome.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]VampyrByte[/nom]Have you EVER actually used the number pad?Think about it as using a calculator. Its bloddy awesome.[/citation]

Of course I've used it. But some people may not want to carry that turtle around and can use the on screen keyboard instead. Maybe some people are unaware of it's existence and think this thing is a great idea.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Broken hinge on this = broken mouse[/citation]
Nah, you're over-thinking it. The key-cover will be just that, a cover. This thing should be able to work as mouse and keypad simultaneously. In fact, if they were smart, they would put left and right-click buttons on the keypad too. That way, when entering a bunch of numbers into a bunch of different fields, you could keep your fingers on the keypad, move the mouse around, and select fields without having to open and close the thing.

that's how I would have designed it anyway, if I had come up with the idea.

micky_lund

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]knowom[/nom]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6826153054The RAZER Naga Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming Mouse looks far more practical to me surprisingly they don't have a wireless version of it though, but wouldn't be surprised to see one made eventually.[/citation]
cept this will probably be about half the price, and have way less driver issues than my razer products do

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]knowom[/nom]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6826153054The RAZER Naga Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming Mouse looks far more practical to me surprisingly they don't have a wireless version of it though, but wouldn't be surprised to see one made eventually.[/citation]

Practical for games maybe but for entering numbers definitely not!
That Chinese mouse is not a bad idea at all. It gives a keypad. Try doing spreadsheets on a laptop... it sucks because of the lack of keypads.

Status
Not open for further replies.