Bluetooth speaker as a main speaker for pc

andrej.todosijevic

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017
Hi. I'm thinking about buying new speakers for my pc. I saw Sony SRS-XB30 Bluetooth speaker. I am thinking about using it as a main speaker but I'm not sure because for the price tag of 130€ (In my country it costs 130€ and I cant find it any cheaper) can get pretty decent wired speakers. But I don't need some extra loud speakers. I just need it to fill the room and play decent loud sound. Should I go for the wired speakers or Sony Bluetooth speaker?

Solution
Does not matter what you get, that is up to you and what you want. There are tons of good speakers for this price, if you don't need wireless then don't bother. Those portable speakers don't have very good stereo separation, unless you want them to be portable to use used with other devices, get a normal 2.0 or 2.1 speaker set.

What type of music/audio do you listen to and what is your budget? A good speaker set will be roughly $100 Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX, Logitech Z623 , if you can find a good used set of Logitech 2300 those are very good also. If you don't want a separate sub, Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 are good, or if you have the space some powered studio monitors like M-Audio AV series, AVS32 or 43 are about in...
Does not matter what you get, that is up to you and what you want. There are tons of good speakers for this price, if you don't need wireless then don't bother. Those portable speakers don't have very good stereo separation, unless you want them to be portable to use used with other devices, get a normal 2.0 or 2.1 speaker set.

What type of music/audio do you listen to and what is your budget? A good speaker set will be roughly $100 Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX, Logitech Z623 , if you can find a good used set of Logitech 2300 those are very good also. If you don't want a separate sub, Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 are good, or if you have the space some powered studio monitors like M-Audio AV series, AVS32 or 43 are about in your price range.

Solution