Bluetooth Transmitter for power recliner

Feb 21, 2018
I have recently purchased the Highway To Home Chief Brown Power Plus Recliner with bluetooth capability. I am having trouble hooking it up to bluetooth on my ps4 as it says its not compatible with it. i was wondering if i was able to get a Bluetooth Transmitter for my T.V. would it be compatible with it? its labeled under eMoMo Remo1.

Solution
If you get a bluetooth transmitter it should work fine. Check what audio outputs your TV has so you can get one with the matching input. Check the TV manual on how to use the output. It may need to be turned on, the TV speakers turned off, and the audio type changed in the TV menu.
You also want one that has low latency so the sound and picture will be in sync.
If you get a bluetooth transmitter it should work fine. Check what audio outputs your TV has so you can get one with the matching input. Check the TV manual on how to use the output. It may need to be turned on, the TV speakers turned off, and the audio type changed in the TV menu.
You also want one that has low latency so the sound and picture will be in sync.

Solution