Boot Loop on my Asus Laptop

ApolloJZ

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
So I reset my Asus windows 10 laptop to wipe all the files so I can sell it but then it got stuck it a boot loop where it brought the Asus logo and over and over I then held down f2 to bring up a menu and got told to switch things around after I did that and restarted I get stuck with this screen saying 'reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key' when I press a key it does this loading thing and says client MAC addr: 10 BF 48 6C 3E 19 and when it's done says no dhcp or proxy dhcp offers were received

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot it up and see if it will load normally.
- If the same problem will persist load into BIOS and reset it to default. Press F9 to load defaults then press F10 to save and exit.
- If it will still not work, do check if the HDD is listed or not. If the HDD is not listed that could mean that it's already faulty but if it's still listed do reinstall Windows using a Factory Recovery disc.