Solved! browser stops working (freeze but not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2018
hello
i have problen when opening browser (chrome, firefox, opera)
i've tried all of browser that in mention, but always ended same
so my browser suddenly freeze but not really
i play video on youtube, and then stops working
i can't refresh or click anything in main bar
but i can still clicking menu, or closing tab, or insert adress bar, or open new tab
in task manager, the browser still running (not "Not Responding")
it happens constantly
i really confused, that happens constantly
i can closing "freeze tab" and then browsing again normal as usual

i don't think its hardware issue, so i dont need to tell my pc spec

so anybody know what happen to my pc?
virus? or what?

thanks

Solution
You do need to tell your pc specs: Could well be that your hardware is not up to or no longer up to supporting the installed OS and other software.

Plus many systems are underpowered with respect to the installed PSU. And PSUs can cause any number of problems if weak or failing.

You can look in Event Viewer and Reliability History/Manager for error codes and warnings just before or at the time of the freezes. The details may identify some specific software or configuration issue.

Virus: Just run some AV scans to eliminate that possibility.

You do need to tell your pc specs: Could well be that your hardware is not up to or no longer up to supporting the installed OS and other software.

Plus many systems are underpowered with respect to the installed PSU. And PSUs can cause any number of problems if weak or failing.

You can look in Event Viewer and Reliability History/Manager for error codes and warnings just before or at the time of the freezes. The details may identify some specific software or configuration issue.

Virus: Just run some AV scans to eliminate that possibility.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.