Solved! Browsers not working fine after being connected to mobile hotspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2019
After connecting to mobile hotspot my browsers are not working fine and everytime i am seeing error message This site cant be reached. It feel like i am having issues in mobile hotspot. Please guide how to resolve hotspot issue?

Solution
If all other devices are working fine, then you need to try clearing out the info on that computer and start fresh to see if this will resolve it. Try the following...

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.

6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks".

7. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your...
It could be a few things, however I would start by looking at your carrier/service provider for the hotspot. If your data is being limited by them, this would cause that problem. Especially if you are using it for a laptop, which uses way more data to access things than say a phone. Check with them first.

Jul 7, 2019
It could be a few things, however I would start by looking at your carrier/service provider for the hotspot. If your data is being limited by them, this would cause that problem. Especially if you are using it for a laptop, which uses way more data to access things than say a phone. Check with them first.
There is no data limit I usually connect my laptop with same mobile device but from 2 days I am facin this issue. I have also connected another device to my laptop and my mobile with another laptop they both worked fine nearly half an hour after that I disconnected my devices. Please guide

If all other devices are working fine, then you need to try clearing out the info on that computer and start fresh to see if this will resolve it. Try the following...

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.

6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks".

7. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your WiFi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

Another way to try it is to...

1. Go to "Settings".
  2. Click on "Network & Security" and then click on "WiFi".
  3. Now click "Manage known networks".
  4. Select the WiFi connection you want to remove.
  5. Click the "Forget" button.
  6. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.
  7. Once the computer is fully reloaded again go to "Settings".
  8. Click on "Network & Security" and then click on "WiFi".
  9. Now click "Manage known networks".
  10. Click "Add a new network" and enter the network name.
  11. Using the drop-down menu, select the "network security type".
  12. Check the "Connect automatically" option.
  13. Now check the "Connect even if the network is not broadcasting" option and click "Save".

Once you have completed these steps, whenever the device is within range of that particular network, it should automatically connect to it.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to try and connect that laptop to a different WiFi/hotspot and see if it will connect to it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.