Theodwros Tenizis

Estimable
Jul 19, 2014
Hello everyone, i recently got a lot of jobs at once, and my office is just a mess, my desktop icons are a mess, my tablet is mess, my phone is a mess.. Thank god i discovered Business Calendar app on android but i was looking for even something better. My needs of the app are the following:
1) option/category for client info contact etc
2) option/category for a calendar with a to do list
3) option for accessing the application from any device i will be working on
4) option/category to create and manage folders
5) is more like ''3b'', synchronization with the rest devices
6) and most important - since my part time job has to do with designing i would really love
to have the option of saving pictures within my client job folder "eg a client wants a logo, i would like to have a folder by his name where when i open the folder i can see the description and the logo i made for him"
7) but not that important is the option of creating the invoice within the app so i can email it or print it for him.
I ask too many things from an application i know but if there is this kind of app out there i would like to know otherwise am gonna pay a programmer to do it for me.
Thank you for your time.

Solution
Why not contact the developers of said app, and ask them for custom app, and how much it will cost you?

This information is more associated with CRM (Customer Relations Managemenet) type of applications, and PM (Project Management). And I would rather start searching for them on a desktop (most of these applications are web-based anyway), with mobile companion apps.

With your requirement for "accessing on every device" you're looking at cloud solution (most probably, on a subscription service).
Why not contact the developers of said app, and ask them for custom app, and how much it will cost you?

This information is more associated with CRM (Customer Relations Managemenet) type of applications, and PM (Project Management). And I would rather start searching for them on a desktop (most of these applications are web-based anyway), with mobile companion apps.

With your requirement for "accessing on every device" you're looking at cloud solution (most probably, on a subscription service).

Solution