Buying a new laptop

Lucianne

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
Hi, I was wondering to buy a new laptop and I just need some advice. I already have a fully built gaming pc for 3D modelling and rendering which I use at home.
However I just need a laptop that needs to be able to do simple 3D modelling (3Ds Max) and other everyday uses. My budget is of €800 maximum.
I just found a laptop locally within my price range which is the Acer Aspire (E5-575-74 15.6" Core i7-6500U 2TB 8GB Win10 Laptop). Do you think it would work fine for the purposes mentioned?
Intel HD Graphics 520 would work well for simple 3D modelling?

What are your recommendations, please?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
System requirements to run Autodesk 3ds Max are 4GBs of RAM (8GBs recommended) and Intel's HD Graphics P4600. You should be all right.

Except for one thing: On Autodesk's list of supported operating systems, Windows 10 Home is not mentioned. The list covers Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Professional. Maybe it doesn't matter - I just thought it was a bit odd.
System requirements to run Autodesk 3ds Max are 4GBs of RAM (8GBs recommended) and Intel's HD Graphics P4600. You should be all right.

Except for one thing: On Autodesk's list of supported operating systems, Windows 10 Home is not mentioned. The list covers Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Professional. Maybe it doesn't matter - I just thought it was a bit odd.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS