Can audio interface record the mic and give to the headphone ? ( so it act like a headset )

NightvoiceRX

Prominent
May 27, 2017
Hi everyone, i just start youtube, and plan to buy an audio interface. My headphone doesn't have a mic, I see the audio interface have a headphone port on it, so i think about this :
Can the ausio interface record the mic and also give audio to the headphone, so that way, i can have a mic in game with out have to buy a headset. My audio interface is BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UM2. Thanks you guys so much !

Solution
Right click on speaker icon near the time in Windows 10(forgot what the area is called), click on Recording devices. In the window that appears, double-click on your mic. Now, go to the Listen tab, and check the 'Listen to this device' check box. Select your headphones as the 'Playback through this device:' option.

Shektron

Prominent
May 31, 2017
Right click on speaker icon near the time in Windows 10(forgot what the area is called), click on Recording devices. In the window that appears, double-click on your mic. Now, go to the Listen tab, and check the 'Listen to this device' check box. Select your headphones as the 'Playback through this device:' option.

Solution