can I connect DVD player with my TV where Set top Box is already connected and I have only one AV point in TV

Ashisrivastavasunny

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
Samsung LED TV has only one AV point and my set top box is connected with this. I have PHILLIPS DVD player needs to be connected with TV so that Set TOP box and DVD can work simultaneously by changing the option in TV remote

Solution
Add an audio video input selector box with the right connections. If your "AV point" is HDMI then an HDMI input selector. If it is RCA connections (2 for audio, and either 1 (composite video) or 3 for video (component video) then you need an inputs selector with those connections. You can't use the TV remote to make your selection but some input selectors will be automatic or have their own remote.
Add an audio video input selector box with the right connections. If your "AV point" is HDMI then an HDMI input selector. If it is RCA connections (2 for audio, and either 1 (composite video) or 3 for video (component video) then you need an inputs selector with those connections. You can't use the TV remote to make your selection but some input selectors will be automatic or have their own remote.

Solution