Solved! can i connect my iphone, that has service with straight talk, to a smart tv?

hang-the-9

Titan
Sure, what service is on the phone does not matter. https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/connect-ipad-iphone-tv-3528571/

But if you have a smart TV why not just use the TV Netflix app to watch it, or do you not have internet service to the house only on the phone?

hang-the-9

Titan
Sure, what service is on the phone does not matter. https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/connect-ipad-iphone-tv-3528571/

But if you have a smart TV why not just use the TV Netflix app to watch it, or do you not have internet service to the house only on the phone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
PhilipMichaels Cell Phone General Discussion 1
O Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 5
1 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 2
pcx436 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
W Cell Phone General Discussion 3
D Cell Phone General Discussion 2
Similar threads
Can you use cell phones on landline connections?
5G Arrives This Year, But Should You Care?
Mobile data network connection problems
What is the password for Cisco connect? I need to get WiFi
qlink z3001s just turned on, says no service. No network connection. I've tried restarting it, doesn't help
How to Connect zte z799vl to computer for internet without having USB tether option under settings?
How do I connect to my home wifi I forgot it and know body knows the password the wifi name is D5A79A
Connect 2 identical slim mini tower bluetooth speakers together why not there supposed to be pairing both speakers syncing t
how can i connect my smartphone to laptop to watch online tv
After Resetting the phone, does your Net connection gets effected?
Smartphone Wi-Fi Connection?
No mobile network connection and More
Links are bad in Article about Internet connection sharing. Do you have good links
this evening i am sitting in the library i am using computer which is connected with wifi but wifi is not enble in phone when
Samsung GT-C3595, how to connect to the Internet
Trouble connecting a straight talk phone after being shut off for 1 year
My Father Jus Cut off the Connection from our wifi to my phone as a punishment. is there anything i can do to unblock my iphon
Not charging/connecting iPhone 5, can I take it apart to access the files somehow?
Have 2 iPhone 5s - one can't connect to Internet via wifi in house but can access LAN devices - 2nd Phone no problems
How to connect my iPhone 5 hotspot to my ps3 through a wired connection?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS