Can I connect wireless vizio sub+satellite speakers to a third party soundbar?

Apr 9, 2018
I had a Vizio SB3851-C0 soundbar die on me, and apparently this is a common problem so I don't want to buy another.

Will I be able to pair the wireless subwoofer and connected rear satellite speakers to a third party soundbar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
roscaion Audio 1
M Audio 1
E Audio 1
J Audio 5
M Audio 3
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
C Audio 2
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
P Audio 6
S Audio 2
M Audio 7
C Audio 1
H Audio 1
G Audio 1
T Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Connecting wirelessly the projector's audio to the amplifier.
Solved! Can i connect a microphone to a wireless speak
Solved! Can I connect a mini DLP projector to a wireless speaker , like a JBL link 10?
How to connect SONY IF wireless headphones to ONKYO reliever
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Solved! How do I connect a wireless speaker to a Yamaha receiver
Solved! Can I connect 2 bush cube wireless speakers to one device?
Solved! LG model 49lf5400 tv with no audio outputs. Trying to connect to a Pyle wireless speaker
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Solved! how to connect my LG LED UHD 65UK6360PTE TV to Bose wireless 35 quiet comfort headphones
connect 2 passive bookshelf speakers to my iphone wirelessly?
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
Is there a way to connect Vizio sound bar/wireless system without smart cast to Alexa?
How do I connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my non-bluetooth tv vizio e390i-a1
How to connect Sony MDR-ZX22OBT Wireless HeadPhones to Vizio TV using Netgear USB WiFi Adapter
Are there other wireless woofers that connect to Vizio sound bars
how do i connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my vizio tv
Connecting Vizio SmarTV with Wireless Headphones
Can a Vizio p50 jive wireless subwoofer be connected to anything else besides the T.V.?

ASK THE COMMUNITY