Can I hook my smart t.v. up to my cable box directv without, the red,white,yellow cord ?

Reece45

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016
I have directv, keep getting error 722 manager says problem is I don't have red,white, yellow cord to hook up my directv to the smart t.v. but it's a smart tv. , do I really need the red,white, yellow cord ?

I'm saying that the error code you're having has nothing to do with any different kind of wire. ^_^ It is a communication fault with the directv servers. It will do it whether or not your cables are connected. (except the directv cable from the wall of course)

I suggest you unplug it for at least 5 minutes and check again. If it still gives you an error code, call DirecTV themselves.

As for cables, just connect the TV with any available wire, such as HDMI or Component. HDMI is the ideal cord for your TV.

Reece45

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016

Reece45

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016
I have tried unpluging it mutiple times, and tried hitting the reset button also nethier reset method working. Only option is calling directv. Seems or I'm missing a cord which I doubt tge cord is a issue