Can I Play Call Of Duty Advance Warfare in a DualCore PC ??

Akalanka Umayanga

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
I have a dualcore pc 2.50Ghz // 4GB of RAM // ATI HD 6000 series // can i play the game some how, in low graphics,, is there a patch....please help guys

Solution
Let me tell you about my experience. I have an i7 cpu with 16GB RAM and I tried playing CoD Advance Warfare on my computer running a pair of HD 6850's in Crossfire. Well, the game did start up but I did get bad stuttering every time the game started up.. as I played on.. it didn't seem too noticeable or slightly went away BUT the game kept crashing on me. I would get an "Out of Memory Error" every single time. Even when I adjusted the settings to the bare minimum I still received the same crash and error message. Simply put, Crossfire 6850's aren't enough to play this game. I upgraded to an R9 280X a few weeks ago and fired up this game... silky smooth and no crashing at all. I think having 3GB of VRAM in my new card made a huge...

barto

Distinguished
Herald
Apr 20, 2009
It's likely you'll be OK. But Dual Cores go back multiple generations. If you have a dual core from 10 years ago, I'd say no. If you have a dual core from last year, yes. What is the make and model of your CPU?

Akalanka Umayanga

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

dual core E5200.. im also playing farcry4 in medium graphics

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
Let me tell you about my experience. I have an i7 cpu with 16GB RAM and I tried playing CoD Advance Warfare on my computer running a pair of HD 6850's in Crossfire. Well, the game did start up but I did get bad stuttering every time the game started up.. as I played on.. it didn't seem too noticeable or slightly went away BUT the game kept crashing on me. I would get an "Out of Memory Error" every single time. Even when I adjusted the settings to the bare minimum I still received the same crash and error message. Simply put, Crossfire 6850's aren't enough to play this game. I upgraded to an R9 280X a few weeks ago and fired up this game... silky smooth and no crashing at all. I think having 3GB of VRAM in my new card made a huge difference as opposed to the 1GB that was inside my 6850's. I hope that gave you some idea.

Solution

Akalanka Umayanga

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015

ohoooo....thanx bro.....that means i can not even think to play this game hmmm...... :-(

barto

Distinguished
Herald
Apr 20, 2009

Then you have to be playing it on a lower resolution because you don't meet the minimum system requirements for either game. I would honestly say no to both.