Can I use a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 on Straight Talk's Verizon network?

ewilde

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
I have a Motorola Droid Turbo 2. It's a Verizon branded phone, though I use it on T-Mobile. I can do this as it has a SIM slot and comes unlocked. I'd like to use it on Straight Talk's Verizon network. I've read so many conflicting posts about similar situations I'm confused if this is possible. And if so, how. I'm fine with registering a different zip code or whatnot. I'd appreciate answers from anyone who can actually answer the question. Speculation not so much. Thanks! :)

Solution
Please speak to a Straight Talk representative if you don't want speculation. Coverage and network usage varies by area depending on what's available where you live, so nobody will be able to give you an exact answer.

Trentp77

Commendable
Mar 18, 2016
I am on a turbo 2 that I purchased from Craigslist and I am on Straight Talk. I live in New Hampshire. It works absolutely just like Verizon. the only issue is I cannot turn on advanced calling so I cannot run Internet and be on the phone at the same time unless I'm on WiFi, which I can do on my HTC m8 on straight talk. My zip is 03038

If you know how to activate advanced calling let me know thanks