Can not copy any songs or videos from iPhone to iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

123max

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2011
I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.

Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!
Very thanks.

torque79

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
Nice to see Shure recognized, I love my SRH840's. Much better balanced than those excessively bassy hip-hop star headphones.

Great job with the photography, and great choices of very pretty models.

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]mayankleoboy1[/nom]@dconnors:can we have a photoshoot with models posing as "gamer girls"?this could even be scheduled with hd7xxx or gtx6xx launch[/citation]

What would the outfits be? WoW hoodies and cans of Red Bull?
-Devin

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Syaoran74[/nom]can you recommend a good pair of earbuds rather than just in-ears[/citation]

I'm not sure if I follow...I thought all earbuds were in-ear?

Syaoran74

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]I'm not sure if I follow...I thought all earbuds were in-ear?[/citation]
I've always classified the in-ears as "in-ears" and the non-in-ear as "earbuds"
well im after the non in-ear earphones

torque79

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
I guess we still don't understand what you're looking for. The Phiaton phones sit on top of your ears (supra-aural), the Sony and the Soul ones both cup around (surround) your ears (circumaural).

Maybe you want earbuds that don't go into your ear canal, but sit just outside them? I doubt you'd ever see one of those recommended here because the sound quality is vastly inferior compared to any other option.

mayankleoboy1

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]What would the outfits be? WoW hoodies and cans of Red Bull?-Devin[/citation]

no.
what i had in mind was models playing various genre games on various platforms.
and she should atleast try to pose as if she is enjoying the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.