Can you download Android APK Files to Panasonic Smart TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Ronaldo7RM

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015
My brother came over from Europe last month and we have an Android TV box with an app we downloaded from an APK file online that gives us 200 all HD premium channels from our country. My brother has a Panasonic Smart TV and I always have the APK file on a USB key as I give them the channels through their Android boxes. My brother is gone now but I'm going back to Europe in the summer. I was wondering if, just like I have always done with my family who have Android boxes, I could download the APK file to his Panasonic Smart TV by transferring it from my USB. I also wanted to know about Kodi too, if the APK file can't be downloaded whether or not there is a way to download Kodi on the Panasonic Smart TV. Also, if not APK, what type of app files work on Panasonic? Perhaps I can convert the APK file to a Panasonic Smart TV app. Anyway, I hope someone can help me! Thanks a lot if you can!

C-Ronaldo7RM

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015

I already have an Android box but he was wondering if he could get it on his Panasonic Smart TV. I am well aware that some TVs have Android OS and that's what I was wondering, if that's the case for Panasonic. Or if I can find out what type of app file Panasonic Smart TV apps are so I can convert the APK. Basically if the TV gets its apps from the Play Store the app apk should work. I'm going to need someone who owns a Panasonic Smart TV to answer this.

Status
Not open for further replies.